Thursday, July 16, 2009

Another Special Delivery and Happy Birthday Kody

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KODY BOY! WE LOVE YOU!

This time it was Shara's turn! Daxton Aaron Call made his entrance about 9:15 a.m. this morning. I'm pretty sure his Great Grampa was having a hard time telling him goodbye and what to expect down here and he better be good! He weighed in at 7lbs. 6 oz. 19" in length. Little dark hair and practically perfect in every way! I can't wait to meet the little fella on Sunday when I fly back down there to do my Grama duties.

As soon as I get a picture I'll post it - we just skyped today and trust me - he's a cutie!

He'll share the same birthday with his cousin Kody that turned 2 today!



1 comment:

riehle mom said...

congrats to you and your family! The babies are so cute and I hope all is well with everyone!