Tuesday, July 14, 2009

AZ FUN

Abby having a popsicle (before all the cousins came)



Abby and Shara swimming at Call's

Tawnya and Lucas swimming at Brimhall

Swimming at Grama Great's

Swimming at Grama Jeanie's



Shara cooling off on the side (she made me swim that time)

Abby the little rag-a-muffin

Abby and Grama on the Merry Go Round at the mall

Lucas telling Grama Great something important I'm sure!

Kody and Lucas counting their pinecones

The girls making "onesies"

Tawnya and Kody on the toys at Burger King in Page

I finally finished my projects - blessing outfits!















2 comments:

riehle mom said...

It looks like you are having a fun summer! I think you have a great bunch of kids! Grand kids included. You are a good example to me who is just learning how to be a grandma.

Pam said...

Glad you made it home. Love the pictures! Your kids and grandkids are DARLING!! I think about your Mom a lot and hope she is OK. My family couldn't say enough about how nice the funeral was and what a nice tribute each of you gave to your Dad. The blessing outfits are beautiful!! What a joy our families are huh?!