Sunday, July 26, 2009

"WICKED " Fun

Yep, I finally got to see the musical "Wicked!" I got permission to neglect my Grama duties for the evening. My sister Jeanie had two extra tickets so she invited me and my mom to go along last Thursday night. It was at the Gammage at ASU. We had a great time with the girls!
Saturday I attended the Mesa Temple with my mom and some of my family. My niece Allison went for the first time (wedding is Aug. 7th). It's always nice to go back to the Mesa Temple and remember my first time and my wedding day!
Allison had a bridal shower that evening at my Mom's. It was just family members that came so it was a lot of fun to visit. Nyla's girls are alot of fun to be around and always have a good time together. I'm glad I was able to be there for it!
Today I went with Abby to her nursery class. She's not too fond of nursery yet - as long as someone is in there with her that she knows she's okay.
Little Dax is growing like a weed and Abby keeps us on our toes! I must say my grandkids are adorable!
I'm on Dax duty tonight until he wakes up so I better get some sleep. He is such a good little guy.
(Pictures will come later - probably when I get home later this week!)

2 comments:

The Valentine Fam said...

You are having WAY to much fun!

grandma Deb said...

Glad you are having a little fun while you are on Grandma duty... I got to go to a musical Hello Dolly, at the Hale Theatre it was so good and so professional..WE will have to get caught up when you get home..Love ya