Friday, July 31, 2009

...the rest of July

I got back from Mesa yesterday. I think I'm home for the rest of the summer - (except for a family reunion next weekend.) I thought I'd better get July caught up to date before August gets here!

Kody's 2nd birthday party with the Valentine's New sunglasses!
He wanted to "wear" all his presents at once! (new chair, pillow, 2 sunglasses, hat, crocs, clothes, etc., etc., He is so stinkin' cute!
Kody and Reese with their new shades
Swimming pool fun with Reese, Kody and Lucas (Lucas got sick that day and missed the party)
Daddy Jed and Ryker on his blessing day - so handsome!
Katie, Jed and Ryker
Such cute brothersMy dad's birthday is coming up soon and me and my girls wanted to give my mom something special for her to remember Dad. We gave her a silver pin with 3 leafs that has 5 little pearls on them. It is very pretty and I think she liked it. She opened it right before we went to the temple that day.
It's hard to see but it is very beautiful.

Allison opening her shower gifts - very cute apron.
Allison, Kaitlyn, Madelyn, Marsha, and Camilee
Cute little homemaker!
Everyone at the shower (except Shara)
Amy, Lynsee, Jeanie, and Mom ready for "WICKED" to begin.
Dax snoozing
Abby on the carousel - she had the whole thing to herself!
Goofy little girl! She has the mittens on her feet!
Dax right after his first "official" sink bath -
...and today is July 31st!





















2 comments:

The Valentine Fam said...

You're like the energizer bunny... keep goin' and goin'! Hopefully it'll be a tad bit slower for you this month. See you tonight!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Oh boy do we miss you! Thanks so much for coming, couldn't do it without you! I hope you are able to relax and enjoy the rest of the summer!