Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back in AZ




Wow alot has happened in a week's time! I had barely been home a week and I'm back in Mesa! We went to George Strait Friday night with Landon, Tawnya, Jed, Katie and Jessica. We had a fun time - not sure which was more fun - listening to George or watching everyone get drunk! People are nuts! We stayed at the Kesler's Friday and Saturday to celebrate Kody's birthday and to see Ryker get blessed on Sunday. He looked adorable - barely fit into his blessing outfit! I flew out Sunday afternoon and here I am at the Call's helping with Little Dax and keeping Abby away from him!! She loves him to pieces but can be a little rough! She reminds me of a little kitty ready to pounce! He is such a good baby and is so precious. He has dark hair except one little tuft of blonde right on top of his head. It is so cute. My mom and Jeanie came over this morning and we had a nice visit. Jeanie is recuperating from surgery so she needed a little change of scenery! Her summer has been a bummer!
I'll have Shara help me post some pics when she wakes up from her nap.

2 comments:

grandma Deb said...

I am soooo jealous I love George... You will have to tell me full details later. I will be looking forward to seeing the pic's I couldn't get the ones AAron put on his blog.. I am not to good when it comes to modern tech. Enjoy those memories... Love you Deb

The Valentine Fam said...

We're so glad you were able to come party with us last weekend. I know it wasn't an easy decision. You are the best grama ever!! Love ya.